Last updated: [10-09-2023]
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This may include:
- Email address (if you contact us via email)
- Other information you choose to share with us in your correspondence
2. Non-Personal Information
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To analyze and improve our website’s content and functionality
- To respond to your inquiries or requests when you contact us
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We take data security seriously and implement appropriate measures to protect your information. However, please be aware that no online transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
Our website is not directed toward individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under the age of 13.